At Cireson, we are passionate about Service and Asset Management and are constantly innovating to bring the community cutting edge solutions that help them #domore with Microsoft technologies.
With the New Year in full swing, we wanted to quickly celebrate some highlights from last year and look ahead at all the exciting innovations in store for 2018. We’ve got your back with solutions for Microsoft Service Manager & Configuration Manager, to new advanced remote support tools for Support Teams & Admins.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we were excited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Configuration Manager last summer. The global community of Configuration Manager users continues to grow, with the number of monthly active users increasing by over 1 million devices every week!
On the heels of this anniversary, Microsoft published updates on Service Manager, giving the community a glimpse into what is in store for 2018.
Other highlights include:
- Enhancements to Cireson apps including the Service Manager Portal, Notify Analyst, and Lifecycle Management
- To further support customers and the community around the globe, we expanded our footprint by adding offices in Japan and Denmark
- Second consecutive year of awards and recognition from Inc 500 and Deloitte
- Community outreach through Out of the Boat Swim & Wild Futures
Here’s a look at what’s coming from Cireson in 2018:
Microsoft Service Manager
- Exciting innovations coming to Cireson & Service Manager apps this year
- A shopping cart experience for Service Manager
- Learn how to quickly and easily upgrade to Service Manager 2016
- Extending Service Manager to other departments including HR, Legal, and Marketing
- Advanced remote support tools for faster problem resolution by Support Teams
- Grant Analysts access to unlock and reset a users’ password
- See how to leverage the Control Center with your existing Analyst Portal
- How Administrators can simplify security and control SCCM delegation to Support Teams
- Easily deploy software and monitor progress
- Create and securely deploy packages, applications, and task sequences
System Center & Cireson Training
- Microsoft Service Manager
- Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Cireson Asset Management
- Cireson Business Management Solution