As a Cireson Consultant you are a key technical resource for Cireson’s Services team. A Consultant is responsible for expert delivery of Cireson’s suite of products as well as maintaining and improving Cireson’s customer relationships. A Consultant must be able to both expertly implement and articulate the strategic and technical aspects of Cireson’s products.
Cireson is a quickly growing company with an incredible vision for what the Service Management (SM) and Asset Management (AM) space can offer. With intelligently designed applications focused on enhancing Microsoft’s System Center line of products as well as other areas in the AM and SM space, we are looking to revolutionize the way the end user sees the IT organization, and even how the IT organization sees themselves. We hire only the best in order to raise the bar for what AM and SM has to offer. As for our employees, we offer fantastic benefits, the ability to often work from home, and a relaxed and friendly company culture that promotes innovative ideas and sharing within.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft System Center components
- Microsoft Service Manager specific experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting a plus
- General understanding of Windows Server based technologies (AD, SQL, Exchange, etc.)
- Basic understanding of ITIL with a focus on ITSM and/or ITAM processes
- Basic understanding of ITSM and ITAM solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate to individuals and groups via the telephone and in person.
- Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities by continuous self‐study
- Ability to work independently and within a team with limited direction in a fast‐paced environment; must be a high‐energy, motivated self‐starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Install, configure, and customize Cireson’s line of products during both remote and onsite engagements
- Provide technical assistance for design and implementation for Cireson’s products
- Maintain an individual project schedule for each assigned project
- Maintain project timelines and communicate necessary delays
- Clearly communicate requirements to the customer
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor at all times
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.