2017 has been a year of exciting new products, awards, and plenty of innovation at Cireson and for the community at-large.
From the 25th anniversary of the vision for Microsoft Configuration Manager, to updates for Microsoft Service Manager, and new Cireson apps, this year has seen great progress in System Center technology.
As we look ahead to 2018, there are even more exciting new solutions on the horizon to allow you to do more! As always, we’ll be continuing to invest in our fanatical System Center Community. Check out some of the highlights from this year, including a sneak peek at what’s coming in 2018.
On behalf of everyone at Cireson, from our family to yours, we wish you a happy holidays and a great New Year!
Our Favorite Blog Posts
Our blog proudly boasts System Center news, highlights, and expertise, as well as product updates and announcements, in addition to showcasing our corporate culture and charity work. Check out some of our favorites below.
- The Future is Bright for Service Manager
- Why Should You Update to ConfigMgr Current Branch 1610?
- Summer Fun Camp in Haiti
- A New Way to Look at Configuration Manager
- Read more >>
Most Popular Webinars
Check out our top webinars from this year, covering Cireson solutions, Microsoft Service Manager, Configuration Manager, & more. As always, don’t forget to check our website in 2018 for new sessions!
- What’s New in Cireson Solutions for SCSM
- What’s New in the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager
- Managing Windows 10, Post Migration
- Upgrading to Windows 10 Part II
- Upgrading to Windows 10 Part I
- Watch more >>
Top Community Discussions
Our community is rich with innovators, experts, and mavens. Read up on the most popular discussions, and sign up for the Cireson Community by Dec 31st for your chance to win holiday prizes!
- Create Badges for Active Work Items
- Dynamic Search of Assets in Portal for Service Manager
- Transforming the Grid Picker
- How to Create a Change Calendar in the Cireson Portal for Service Manager
- Customized Action Log for Service Manager with Comments
- SMS Helper video
Configuration Manager Day
- Over 500+ members of our System Center community joined us for a day of informative webinars to help maximize your Configuration Manager environment and enable ridiculous productivity.
- Watch session recordings >>
Virtual Training Courses
In 2017, we introduced new training courses on Microsoft Service Manager, Configuration Manager, ITAM, and ITSM process integration to help maximize your System Center and Cireson investments. With much positive feedback, we decided to extend these offerings to include the Cireson Business Management Stream and Cireson Asset Management. Reply to this email to get started with training for:
- Microsoft Service Manager
- Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Cireson Business Management Stream
- Cireson Asset Management
- Custom Training
Awards & Community Recognition
On the heels of an award winning 2016, we are happy to share that we achieved further recognition and industry awards this year, including placement on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing companies for the
Upcoming Product News
Software Asset Management for Microsoft Licensing
Coming soon, True Software Asset Management is a beautiful simple solution to help your organization optimize spend, ensure compliance, and improve the overall understanding of your Microsoft license estate. To learn more and get first priority access, click here.
True Control Center
To further increase productivity and enable first-call resolution, we have numerous enhancements coming soon, including new Remote Manage functionality, as well as the ability for Analyst to reset or unlock a user’s password. Contact us to learn more.
Upcoming Events & Webinars
Experts Live United States
Join us at Experts Live US for two days of technical deep dives with 60+ sessions on a broad range of Microsoft technologies including Azure, System Center, OMS, Automation, Virtualization, and Office 365, just to name a few. More than 30 top experts from around the world, including Cireson, will present on the latest Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions.
- The Woodlands, TX
- February 8-9, 2018
- Save 20% through Dec 31 with code CIRESONROCKS
- Register now >>