As every year passes, we like to reflect on the most popular discussions in our System Center community. From the 25th birthday of Configuration Manager to huge news surrounding System Center, this year has been a great one!
Check out our most popular webinars below.
- What’s New in Cireson Solutions for System Center Service Manager – July 26
- What’s New in the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager – May 9
- Managing Windows 10, Post Migration – July 25
- Upgrading to Windows 10 Part II – July 9
- Upgrading to Windows 10 Part I – July 12
- Tips & Tricks for Building Your IT Service Catalog – Jun 13
- Asset Management Best Practices with Service Manager & Cireson – July 11
- Cireson in the Real World: Self-Service & Portal Customizations with BCU – Nov 1
- How to Enhance Automation with Cireson PowerShell Activity – April 4
- How to Enhance Productivity with Cireson Portal Customizations – Sept 12
- Microsoft Service Manager: Operational Lifecycle Best Practices – Feb 22
Not to be forgotten was Cireson Configuration Manager Day, which attracted over 500+ members of our community. You check out all the recordings here:
- Deep Dive into the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager with Wally Mead
- Top 5 Security Configuration Manager Best Practices Microsoft Intune Overview
- Automation of the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager, Azure, and the Desktop
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Understanding and Implementing Patch Management
- Watch all recordings here >> https://vimeo.com/album/4542929
Enjoy our webinars from 2017? You can sign up for our first webinar of 2018 now, Modernize Service Management for the Hybrid World with Microsoft Service Manager, here.