Below is a description of the apps that you are licensed for under the Cireson Team Edition.
- Self-Service Portal – Community: A complete replacement of the Microsoft Self-Service Portal for Service Manager. 100% browser, device, and OS freedom.
- Analyst Portal: Manage Microsoft Service Manager on the fly from any browser or device. Access incidents, changes, service requests, CMBD, rich reporting, and more.
- Advanced Request Offering: Create dynamic forms with intelligent logic to streamline service offerings provided to the End User.
- Analytics: Access valuable data and key performance metrics at a glance with powerful reports and custom dashboards.
- Lifecycle Management: Automate the migration process for the entire lifecycle of your SCSM environment.
- My Calendars: In one click, view your team or work items assigned to you, making tracking and scheduling a breeze.
- Outlook Console: Experience full SCSM integration with Microsoft Outlook. Create, edit, approve, and complete work items.
- Project Server Connector: Seamlessly integrate SCSM with Microsoft Project 2013 to view and synchronize valuable data to align your projects, schedules, and processes.
- Skype for Business Integration: Integrate Skype for Business conversations with SCSM.
- Survey App: The Survey App works in conjunction with the Cireson Analyst Portal, providing your IT department the ability to conduct surveys tailored to your needs.
- SMA Connector: A connector between SCSM and Service Management automation to enable automating all or part of important IT processes.
- Device Insights: Get valuable insights into the state of your device, from hardware information to information about user interactions.
- Remote Actions: Support devices with remote actions, perform troubleshooting, and an array of other actions against devices in your environment.
- Collection Control: Add and remove devices from Collections within Remote Management.
- Software Control: Quickly see what software is installed on a client, and the version of the installed software to repair or remove installed software.
- Patch Control: Quickly identify what patches are available for a given client, and once assigned, you can force the installation of a given patch.
- Process Insights: See live process information and make informed decisions about device performance issues and possible solutions.
- Service Control: View installed and running services, and when a problem is identified you can easily stop, start, or restart a given service in order to resolve the issue.
- Deployment Insights: Quickly and efficiently identify what software is deployed to a specific device, identify errors, and deployment status.
- User Affinity: Track ownership in the same place where you track the asset itself.
- User Insights: Get valuable insights into a user’s account, whether it’s determining if an account is locked out or disabled, or validating a deployment.
- Account Control: Quickly identify account issues, unlock and reset passwords, enable an incorrectly disabled account, or quickly disable an account to deny its access.
- Device Affinity: Easily see what devices are assigned to the user and active Device Management functionality right from the device list.
- Deployment Insights: Easily view the status of a software or application package, to identify any issues that might need to be addressed in order to get the customer the software they need.
- Group Control: Give your Analysts the control they need to assign users to active directory groups in an intuitive and secure manner. Quickly search a list of allowed groups, or remove a user from a group when requested by management.
- My Active Work Items: Easily manage your incidents, problems, service requests, changes, releases, and activities in a single view.
- PowerShell Activity: Simplify and enhance the automation of system tasks and common processes within the native SCSM Console.
- Group Assign: Improve work item reassignments by easily allowing Analysts to be associated with support groups.
- View Builder: Enhance SCSM views by displaying rich information and allowing for advanced creating, editing, and managing of views.
- Change Calendar: Visualize all scheduled change requests within a single calendar view.
- Affected User: Gather initial information from a customer to help direct support towards an Incident or Service Request.
- Notify Analyst Pro: Easily set and send email notifications to Analysts and associated support groups when work items are assigned or re-assigned.
- Preview Pane: View all work items in a clean, crisp, and re-written Preview Pane.
- Risk Calculator: Automatically calculate and measure the risk of change requests following business logic.
- Tier Watcher: Receive Outlook style pop-up notifications when work items are assigned.
- Release Calendar: Visualize all scheduled release records within a single calendar view.
Cireson Asset Management:
- Cireson Asset Management for SCSM: Control all of your IT hardware and software assets from the technical, organizational, and financial perspective through their entire lifecycle.
- Asset Excel: Extending the capabilities of Cireson Asset Management, this app allows you to modify data, bulk import assets, and modify administration items and warranties/contracts all within Microsoft Excel.
- Asset Import: Perform scheduled data imports with built-in Microsoft System Center connectors, CSV file mapping, real-time Excel data updates, and other third party sources via direct SQL Server access. No XML code knowledge required.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.