The Foundation Edition
Below is a description of the apps that you are licensed for under the Cireson Foundation Edition.
Service Management apps in Foundation Edition:
- Self-Service Portal – Community: A complete replacement of the Microsoft Self-Service Portal for Service Manager. 100% browser, device, and OS freedom.
- Analyst Portal: Manage Microsoft Service Manager on the fly from any browser or device. Access incidents, changes, service requests, CMBD, rich reporting, and more.
- CMDB Portal: Manage Microsoft Service Manager Configuration Items on the fly from any browser or device. Access CIs including users, computers, business services and software.
- Advanced Request Offering: Create dynamic forms with intelligent logic to streamline service offerings provided to the End User.
- Analytics: Access valuable data and key performance metrics at a glance with powerful reports and custom dashboards.
- Lifecycle Management: Automate the migration process for the entire lifecycle of your SCSM environment.
- My Calendars: In one click, view your team or work items assigned to you, making tracking and scheduling a breeze.
- Outlook Console: Experience full SCSM integration with Microsoft Outlook. Create, edit, approve, and complete work items.
- Project Server Connector: Seamlessly integrate SCSM with Microsoft Project 2013 to view and synchronize valuable data to align your projects, schedules, and processes.
- Skype for Business Integration: Integrate Skype for Business conversations with SCSM.
- Survey App: The Survey App works in conjunction with the Cireson Analyst Portal, providing your IT department the ability to conduct surveys tailored to your needs.
- SMA Connector: A connector between SCSM and Service Management automation to enable automating all or part of important IT processes.
Console Management apps in Foundation Edition:
- My Active Work Items: Easily manage your incidents, problems, service requests, changes, releases, and activities in a single view.
- PowerShell Activity: Simplify and enhance the automation of system tasks and common processes within the native SCSM Console.
- Group Assign: Improve work item reassignments by easily allowing Analysts to be associated with support groups.
- View Builder: Enhance SCSM views by displaying rich information and allowing for advanced creating, editing, and managing of views.
- Change Calendar: Visualize all scheduled change requests within a single calendar view.
- Affected User: Gather initial information from a customer to help direct support towards an Incident or Service Request.
- Notify Analyst Pro: Easily set and send email notifications to Analysts and associated support groups when work items are assigned or re-assigned.
- Preview Pane: View all work items in a clean, crisp, and re-written Preview Pane.
- Risk Calculator: Automatically calculate and measure the risk of change requests following business logic.
- Tier Watcher: Receive Outlook style pop-up notifications when work items are assigned.
- Release Calendar: Visualize all scheduled release records within a single calendar view.
For more information on the Foundation Edition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.