The True Control Center works in conjunction with the Cireson Analyst Portal for Microsoft Service Manager to deliver the next generation of advanced remote support tools for IT teams. As an evolution of the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager, the True Control Center harnesses the power of Microsoft Configuration Manager to provide Support Teams with essential features and functionality including, remote control of PC’s, viewing technical and user data, unlocking and resetting users’ passwords, deploying software, and more. By securely delegating these tasks to Support Teams, Administrators can scale operations and focus on higher priority IT initiatives for the organization. Use the True Control Center with the Cireson Portal for Service Manager for an easy, cohesive support experience.
Q: Am I licensed for True Control Center (TCC)?
A: Customers who own the former Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager with current S&M are entitled to True Control Center at no additional charge. The True Control Center is not part of the Business Management Solution.
Please access True CC installation and upgrade instructions here.
If you wish to purchase True CC or start a free 30-day trial, please contact email@example.com.
Q: Why did you rename the Cireson Portal for Configuration (CMP) to True Control Center?
A: With so many new features centered around remote control and management for Support & Administrative teams, True Control Center better describes the key benefits of the solution. As the True Control Center harnesses the power of Microsoft Configuration Manager, it’s part of the True family of solutions (which also includes True Software Asset Management for Microsoft Licensing and True Password Reset for End users), which are all geared to help you #domore with Configuration Manager.
Q: Is the True Control Center for Administrators or Support Teams?
A: Both! True CC harnesses the power of Microsoft Configuration Manager to provide Support Teams with essential features and functionality including, remote control of PC’s, viewing technical and user data, unlocking and resetting users’ passwords, deploying software, and more. By securely delegating these tasks to Support Teams, Administrators can scale operations and focus on higher priority IT initiatives for the organization.
Top features for Support Teams:
- Easily troubleshoot client issues with the information you need at your fingertips including repair and remove software, shutdown and reboot machines remotely, and add/remove a client from direct membership collections
- Unlock accounts and reset users’ passwords without AD permissions
- Easily create and securely deploy packages, applications, and task sequences
- Integration with the Cireson Analyst Portal to provide advanced remote support tools with an easy, single pane of glass experience
Top features for Administrative Teams:
- Perform remote troubleshooting on client machines and servers
- Control which Support Team members can access the system and who can perform remote management actions with simplified security and controlled delegation
- Create deployment templates to quickly and easily deploy packages, applications, and task sequences
- Grant Analysts access to unlock and reset a users’ account without the need of Active Directory permissions
Q: What is the difference between the Cireson Analyst Portal and True Control Center?
A: The Cireson Analyst Portal leverages Microsoft Service Manager and focuses on the strategy (process) of support, while the True Control Center leverages Microsoft Configuration Manager and is focused on the tactical (actions) of support.
Q: How does the Cireson Analyst Portal work in Conjunction with the True Control Center?
A: The True Control Center helps Support Teams expedite solutions for End User’s issues by putting the information and functionality they need at their fingertips. Traditionally, if a Support Team member needed to access information within Configuration Manager, they would need to be given access to the Console by an Administrator or wait for an Administrator to provide the details. With our web accessible Portal, Administrators can grant secured, controlled access to Support Team members.
Here are some examples of how the True Control Center can benefit you with the Cireson Analyst Portal:
- Incident Management: Have the ability to jump directly to a user’s computer to gather rich data and perform troubleshooting tasks directly from the browser. Analysts can even unlock or reset a user’s passwords without leaving the browser.
- Service Management: When receiving Service Requests for software downloads, True Control Center allows you to manually install the software after approved via the Service Request process. Going a step further, the process to install software can be automated using approvals and the Cireson Powershell Activity app can trigger an install via True Control Center.
- Change Management: Gain visibility to specific server details related to Change Requests. Install software on servers using approvals and the Cireson Powershell Activity
Q: Are there customization and integration capabilities between the Analyst Portal and True Control Center?
A: Yes! Here are possible customizations and integrations that can be applied with the Cireson Services Team:
- Show specific computer details from True CC in the Analyst Portal
- Create custom tasks directly in the Analyst Portal
- Integrated True Control Center view directly into the Analyst Portal
We’d like to hear your feedback on these capabilities as we continue developing integrations and prioritizing new features. Please place a feature request or vote on submitted feature requests in the Cireson Community.
Q: What are User Interface (UI) differences between the True Control Center and Analyst Portal?
A: The interfaces look similar, however, they differ in their underlying architecture. The Analyst Portal is built on the Cireson Platform and integrates with Microsoft Service Manager; the True Control Center is built on the Cireson and natively integrates with Microsoft Configuration Manager. As we continue to expand the feature set of the True Control Center, the Cireson Platform will allow for greater flexibility and customizability.
Q: How do I get started with True CC?
A: To purchase, or start a free 30-day trial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org