Below is a description of the apps that you are licensed for under the Cireson Professional Edition.
- Control Center: The next generation of advanced remote support tools designed for Support Teams and Administrators to easily harness the power of Microsoft Configuration Manager. Deliver faster ticket resolution with improved security, access control, and delegation.
- Remote Manage: Advanced remote support tools to easily troubleshoot client issues with the information you need at your fingertips.
- Self-Service Portal – Community: A complete replacement of the Microsoft Self-Service Portal for Service Manager. 100% browser, device, and OS freedom.
- Analyst Portal: Manage Microsoft Service Manager on the fly from any browser or device. Access incidents, changes, service requests, CMDB, rich reporting, and more.
- Advanced Request Offering: Create dynamic forms with intelligent logic to streamline service offerings provided to the End User.
- Analytics: Access valuable data and key performance metrics at a glance with powerful reports and custom dashboards.
- Lifecycle Management: Automate the migration process for the entire lifecycle of your SCSM environment.
- My Calendars: In one click, view your team or work items assigned to you, making tracking and scheduling a breeze.
- Outlook Console: Experience full SCSM integration with Microsoft Outlook. Create, edit, approve, and complete work items.
- Project Server Connector: Seamlessly integrate SCSM with Microsoft Project 2013 to view and synchronize valuable data to align your projects, schedules, and processes.
- Skype for Business Integration: Integrate Skype for Business conversations with SCSM.
- Survey App: The Survey App works in conjunction with the Cireson Analyst Portal, providing your IT department the ability to conduct surveys tailored to your needs.
- SMA Connector: A connector between SCSM and Service Management automation to enable automating all or part of important IT processes.
- My Active Work Items: Easily manage your incidents, problems, service requests, changes, releases, and activities in a single view.
- PowerShell Activity: Simplify and enhance the automation of system tasks and common processes within the native SCSM Console.
- Group Assign: Improve work item reassignments by easily allowing Analysts to be associated with support groups.
- View Builder: Enhance SCSM views by displaying rich information and allowing for advanced creating, editing, and managing of views.
- Change Calendar: Visualize all scheduled change requests within a single calendar view.
- Affected User: Gather initial information from a customer to help direct support towards an Incident or Service Request.
- Notify Analyst Pro: Easily set and send email notifications to Analysts and associated support groups when work items are assigned or re-assigned.
- Preview Pane: View all work items in a clean, crisp, and re-written Preview Pane.
- Risk Calculator: Automatically calculate and measure the risk of change requests following business logic.
- Tier Watcher: Receive Outlook style pop-up notifications when work items are assigned.
- Release Calendar: Visualize all scheduled release records within a single calendar view.
Cireson Asset Management:
- Cireson Asset Management for SCSM: Control all of your IT hardware and software assets from the technical, organizational, and financial perspective through their entire lifecycle.
- Asset Excel: Extending the capabilities of Cireson Asset Management, this app allows you to modify data, bulk import assets, and modify administration items and warranties/contracts all within Microsoft Excel.
- Asset Import: Perform scheduled data imports with built-in Microsoft System Center connectors, CSV file mapping, real-time Excel data updates, and other third party sources via direct SQL Server access. No XML code knowledge required.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.