SAN DIEGO, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Cireson, the pioneering Microsoft System Center partner that leads the industry in apps, deployments, custom development, and training, today announces a newly released version of their much-loved Asset Management app. The latest features boast a myriad of upgrades and enhancements, including unmatched asset tracking abilities, improved reporting, and over 250 System Center enrichments.
Exhibiting their consistent and true commitment to smarter solutions matched with technical brilliance, Cireson now provides the following features for Service Manager Asset Management app users:
- A full Asset Catalog to track standard sets of hardware within the business.
- The ability to automatically track app metering data against software assets in order to understand installation vs. utilization vs. purchased count. This provides a holistic view on not only what is installed, but if users are utilizing specific purchased software.
- Operating system license management to manage current licensing state across all operating systems.
- SLA engine for automatic awareness when warranties, leases or support & maintenance contracts will breach or expire.
- Location to IP address awareness, allowing automatic association of a computer asset to its location, via provided SCCM IP addresses.
- Feature rich, out-of-the-box reports for hardware, software, contracts and licensing.
- Ease of reporting with complete Data Warehouse Asset Cubes.
- 250+ new features, providing the easiest, most intuitive and feature rich Asset Management solution within SCSM.
Thrilled to be deploying this new version for its many loyal customers and partners, the Cireson team notes that this is possibly the most exciting and groundbreaking set of feature updates since the Asset Management app was first introduced. According to the team, “It’s really about creating an inspired System Center experience and providing real, tangible value in innovation.”
Organizations interested in learning more about the Cireson Asset Management app and its new features can visit www.cireson.wpengine.com and view the latest product videos, inquire about app enhancements, and request a live demo.
Cireson was founded on a simple, powerful idea: to be the forward thinkers on all things surrounding Microsoft System Center.
Pioneering a team of passionate, partner focused, and technically brilliant System Center experts, Cireson offers the absolute best in market leading apps, deployments, custom development, and training.
For further information on Cireson and the market leading SCSM Asset Management and SCSM Analyst Web Console apps, visit www.cireson.wpengine.com or find us @TeamCireson.