Cireson is proud to recognize and reward organizations that demonstrate excellence in the areas of service and asset management. For the month of December, Cireson recognizes House of HR, located in Belgium, for their advancement & progress with integrations in the Cireson Portal.
House of HR was named Innovator of the Month based on the following successes over the past year:
- An automated and streamlined ticket request process using templates, saving the organization almost 100 working days/year
- CTI integration of their IP telephony system, which automatically pops up a new ticket window and populates the caller’s details
- Custom tasks and templates for greater ease of use, enabling multiple departments outside of IT to use the Portal, including Finance, Social Law and Prevention teams
- Faster service to handle over 1,000 tickets per day
As the seventh organization to be honored with this designation, Mathias Vandendriessche, IT Support Manager at House of HR, proudly accepted the accolade, saying: “Our custom-built Service Desk tool no longer met our needs. When it came time to move to a .NET environment from Microsoft, we decided to leverage Service Manager as we already owned the license as part of our enterprise agreement. We quickly realized we’d need to custom the solution to achieve our ease-of-use, speed of delivery, and integration goals. Working with Cireson Partner, Innovativ, we implemented the Cireson Portal for Service Manager and immediately saw the benefits. With customizations and automations, we’re able to handle over 1,000 tickets each day with custom tasks, templates, and processes.”
To nominate an organization to be the next Cireson Innovator of the month, start here. The qualifications to be considered for this honor include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in progressing a service and/or asset management implementation and processes
- Success in increased automation
- Continuing education
- Commitment to ITIL and ITAM best practices
- Participation in solution feedback and solution enhancement
- Demonstration of productivity & efficiency gains
About House of HR
House of HR continuously redefines the world of human resources management according to the needs and opportunities that arise across geographic and disciplinary boundaries. House of HR offers a wide range of HR solutions, with business units in temping recruitment with an absolute focus on temp to perm (Accent Jobs & Zaquensis), outsourcing of qualified engineers (Abylsen & Continu), international temporary staffing (Covebo), payrolling (Accent Payroll), secondment of technical profiles (Logi-technic), professional staffing and training and HR consultancy (Peak6). House of HR has offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland and Romania – with concrete expansion plans across Europe. House of HR has approximately 1,532 in-house employees and will achieve a sales turnover of over one billion euro by the end of 2016.