After reflecting on a few hot and muggy days at WPC 2014, I can’t help but be humbled by the commitment of our awesome partners and energized for what the rest of the year has to bring for Cireson and our channel. Thank you. A couple other major takeaways below..
- Everyone has an opinion on the World Cup. Mine is that the US deserves credit for making it past the “Group of Death” and James Rodriguez should have won player of the tournament – not Lionel Messi.
- MSFT is all-in with their Cloud Strategy and System Integrators are exploring new avenues for promoting Windows Azure within their professional services business.
- Service Manager is in high demand and partners are finding Cireson really helps improve the SCSM experience for their customers as well as enable them to provide additional Asset Management services.
- It was extremely difficult keeping our conversations within the limited time allotted in the connect meetings.
- Keeping open communication around our goals and mutual customers is essential to making partnerships a success
For those of you who were not able to make it to Washington D.C., here are a few updates from our side..
- Cireson will soon be releasing a partner portal to mollify the deal registration process, provide training materials, pricing information etc
- Our development team is hard at work on our portal and new, exciting apps like Mobile Barcode Scanner for Asset Management
- We are open to collaborating with your team on local marketing events and user groups
- New education and HTML 5 Knowledge Base pricing is now available
- Cireson will be attending System Center Universe Europe, Midwest Management Summit and TechEd Europe, so look out for us there!
So until WPC 2015, thanks again for partnering with Cireson and enjoy the rest of your Summer!