Innovate 2021 is almost here!
This year, two tracks of sessions will be running alongside each other from 9:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). The keynote address kicks off the event at 9:00 a.m. EDT, and it replays at 3:15 p.m. EDT.
The sessions contain conceptual presentation and practical problem-solving demo. All sessions will be available on demand after they broadcast. The best way to engage and ask questions, however, will be after each session in its designated lounge. There you will be able to meet up with the presenter for live interaction.
Action items before Innovate 2021
Before the event, we recommend that you:
- Check out the Innovate 2021 agenda ahead of time and plan your sessions.
- Register if you haven’t!
- Bookmark the Innovate 2021 event site and log in on May 26.
Action items on May 26
To get the most out of the day, we recommend that you:
- Log into the Innovate 2021 event site.
- You will be prompted for an email address and to create a password. Enter the event.
- Bookmark and/or join the keynote message.
- Bookmark the sessions you want to attend. All sessions will be available on demand afterward.
- Join your session at its broadcast time. Questions will be answered afterward in its corresponding lounge.
- After the session, join its corresponding lounge for further real-time conversation.
Networking and Live Conversation
Each session lounge will be available for 30 minutes after session end, but the open floor lounge will be available for the duration of the conference. This is the place to network, chat and discuss any session or topic.
The Cireson team will be available all day in the Expo section, ready to talk one-on-one and answer questions about products, services and all things Cireson! We look forward to connecting with you.
Haven’t registered? It’s not too late. Visit Innovate 2021’s registration site.
Want to see the full Innovate 2021 agenda? Visit the Cireson blog.
Ready to bookmark or log into Innovate 2021? Head to the event page.