Created as a place for the community to discuss and share ideas around what’s new and exciting in Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) and Configuration Manager (SCCM), to enable discussion and advice around Cireson solutions, and to promote knowledge sharing, the Cireson Community has become a Hub of discussion and sharing in 2017.
Read up on the most popular discussions of the year below, all of which happen to be awesome custom code uploaded by members of our Community for our Portal for Microsoft Service Manager.
- Create Badges for Active Work Items On Menu Items
- Dynamic Search of Assets in Portal for Service Manager
- Transforming the Grid Picker
- How to Create a Change Calendar in the Cireson Portal for Service Manager
- Customized Action Log for Service Manager with Comments
If you haven’t yet joined for the Cireson Community, have no fear. You can get started today with just your Support Portal or LinkedIn credentials. Don’t forget – you can win monthly and quarterly prizes for participation including gift cards and Cireson swag. And if you’re a Cireson customer, it’s the exclusive place to request and vote on new features.