We are excited to introduce our newest program on our wonderful Community.
To recognize & reward Microsoft Service Manager & Configuration Manager innovators, we proudly introduce to you the Cireson Community Innovator Awards. An evolution of the Cireson Innovator of the Month Program, our new competition is Community-based and awarded based on demonstration of continued improvement, automation, and innovation each quarter.
To win, simply post your custom code, solution, or innovation here on the Community Uploads board, or reach out to us at hello[at]cireson.wpengine.com to nominate your organization directly. The more upvotes your solution gains, the higher your chance to win. The winner will be announced every Quarter and will win a $50USD gift certificate + a Cireson Ambassador box full of Cireson swag! Winners will be updated in this post at the beginning of the next quarter.
The qualifications to be considered for this honor include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in progressing a service and/or asset management implementation and processes
- Success in increased automation
- Continuing education
- Commitment to ITIL and ITAM best practices
- Participation in solution feedback and solution enhancement
- Demonstration of productivity & efficiency gains