The product team here at Cireson is always listening to you (our customers), and in the April update to the Cireson Asset Management (CAM) Solution, our 3rd in the last 6 months, is focused on squashing bugs you have reported to us through the Cireson Support Portal. You can certainly read through the list of fixes below, or simply watch this short video tour!
You can always find the release notes for CAM in the download of the latest build, as well on the Cireson Support Portal,
This release of Cireson Asset Management squashes bugs in the Cireson Asset Management solution. Fixes are described below, sorted by category:
- License client has been upgraded to 1.0.5892.25169
- All AM instance pickers will NOT show objects with a status ‘Pending Delete’.
- Deleted items showing in AM search results have not been removed
- Fixed available count calculations
- Removed auto calculate checkbox in consumables. These are no longer needed as count calculations are now automatic.
- A dialog box will now appear if any of the counts are changed on a consumable. It will prompt for an entry in the consumable action log.
- Consumable tasks “Decrease Available Count”, “Increase Available Count”, and “Update Consumable” have been removed. These are no longer needed as count calculations are now automatic.
Asset Management Import
- LDAP queries with custom mappings were only updating the first object retrieved. AMI will now update all objects appropriately.
- If a license is updated through the Software Assets form, updated information will now automatically show in the SWA without a refresh.
- If allocated seats are changed on license it will automatically recalculate seats remaining.
- Adding the following registry entry will now prevent a workflow from deleting model or manufacturer data on a software asset or hardware asset:
Key: SOFTWARE\Cireson\Asset Management Value, EntryName: DontRemoveModelManufacturerData, Value: 1
- Software Assets will now only relate hardware assets that share the same location. If no location is specified on the Software Asset, then no location matching is performed.
We are still pouring a lot of love into CAM, with another release planned for late Q2 / early Q3, so keep your suggestions coming!