Cireson is proud to recognize and reward organizations that demonstrate excellence in the areas of service and asset management. For the month of November, Cireson recognizes Attorney-General’s Department, South Australia, for their innovation and customization around self-service automation with Microsoft Service Manager.
The Attorney-General’s Department, South Australia, was named Innovator of the Month based on the following innovations and successes over the past year:
- Improved Analyst efficiency through Portal customizations including dynamic workflows and quick access tabs, minimizing load times and reducing unnecessary manual efforts
- Enhanced end-user experience with an intuitive interface, resulting in a consistent and user-friendly support experience
- Customized Knowledgebase integration with the Portal, enabling pop-up messages and related article look-ups for Analysts
As the sixth organization to be honored with this designation, Adrian Paech, ICT Technical Specialist at the Attorney-General’s Department, proudly accepted the accolade, stating, “Cireson has given us the tools and flexibility to customize the Portal experience for both end-users and our Help Desk staff, providing an easy-to-use, consistent experience for all. We have eliminated the need for custom programming on the backend by allowing users to setup their own workflows and templates in support of their job functions. By integrating and automating our systems and processes, efficiency has increased and we’re able to provide better customer service.”
To nominate your organization to be the next Cireson Innovator of the month, start here. The qualifications to be considered for this honor include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in progressing a service and/or asset management implementation and processes
- Success in increased automation
- Continuing education
- Commitment to ITIL and ITAM best practices
- Participation in solution feedback and solution enhancement
- Demonstration of productivity & efficiency gains
About The Attorney-General’s Department, South Australia
The Attorney-General’s Department (AGD) brings together a diverse group of functions in the justice sector for and on behalf of the South Australian community. The Department’s vision is of an inclusive, safe and fair South Australia. Our purpose is to promote justice by protecting rights, holding people to account in line with the law, improving safety, and contributing to an efficient and fair justice system.